I LOVE TO TRAVEL LIGHT.
It tends to be my biggest bragging point :) but to do it well, requires planning (and time).
Most of us will spend the next 3 weeks, rushing around shopping for other people.
So I thought I would help us both out by rounding up 10 of my top favorite vacation must-haves and share them with you here.
Go ahead, skip the holiday shopping craziness and spend that time day-dreaming about your upcoming adventures.
Bonus: 9 of the 10 brands are run and founded by women.
- SATYA TWENA Pom Pom Resort Hat. The perfect fun cure for my black bikini habit.
- SOL A MER 2-in-1, Reversible UV-protective hat. The only hat I travel with (it packs neatly).
- MISS MOCHILA Woven Bag. The small ones are the cutest (& limit schlepping).
- OSEA MALIBU Sea Vitamin Boost. My go to for hydrating my skin after sun.
- FUJI INSTAX My instant gratification camera. I take photos and write notes and give to friends
- TWO NEW YORK Gorgeous Caftan. On my list to buy, super chic (love the gold edge).
- PLEAT Beautiful hand crafted fans. I look glamorous on the beach when I use my pink one.
- ELINA LINARDAKI Gladiator sandals (hand crafted in Greece). In my etsy cart.
- MURAD OSSMAN A must follow. I love their photos, perfect for travel and inspiration.
- COCO & BREEZY Badass shade. Love these shades, I feel as cool as they look.
Each product has been selected and adored by me, Satya (click here to watch me juggle).
Note: I design, love and own both Satya Twena and Sol a Mer.